Air Swept High Efficiency Air Classifiers are used on Air Swept coal mills to increase the output of the grinding Installation and improve the fineness of the finished product.
Because the N.N.Zoubov Engineers SMCE Air Swept High Efficiency Air Classifier is installed independently near the mill itself, it is adapted for any type of vertical coal mill without any need for changes in the mill itself, other than providing for the reintroduction of the clean tailings into the mill. In some cases the static separator installed in the mill can be maintained, completely open. Therefore minimum disruption of the mill operation is achieved with an average of a week shut down of the mill for connection of all the ducting to and from the separator to the mill and baghouse.
The rejector is driven by a variable speed motor and drive which allows the operator to simply" dial-in" fineness changes from the central control room.
Due to cleaner tailings, a smoother operation of the mill is achieved with fewer vibrations and lower wear rate of the mill internals.
Ideally suited for Ball race mills, roller bowl mills and naturally Air Swept ball mills.
Improved coal combustion.
The drastic reduction of the residue on 200 µm improves the burning of the coal and therefore:
- Reduces coal usage.
- Eliminates or reduces the residual CO.
- Reduces the NOx formation.
- Permits the use of lower grade fuels.
- Ideally suited for installation with existing mills with minimum downtime.
- No modifications to the mill or mill housing
- Increase in production output (up to 45% possible)
- Reduction of sieve residues on 200 and 300 microns
- Improved coal combustion
- High-Efficiency Classification with steep P.S.D.
- Elimination of dust deposits to prevent explosion hazards
- Explosion protection flaps or discs
- Complete abrasion protection lining ; Ceramic, Vautid, A-R Steel, etc
- Independent machine suitable for all types of coal mills.